Posted by : Unknown Sunday, December 7, 2014
IGNOU Allows their students to Re-Evaluate their Marks if they are not satisfied with the results, you can fill a simple Form to Re-evaluate your Examination Answer Sheets for Rs. 500/- per course. Its Very Easy to Fill the form for reevaluation of Answer Scripts of your Examinations. If you want to fill the form then Apply for re-evaluation before 31st March for result of December term-end examination and 30th September for result of June term-end examination. Here is the Demo of Rechecking form in IGNOU.
RULES & REGULATION FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS
1. The request for re-evaluation by the student must be made within one month of declaration of
2. The date of declaration of result will be calculated from the date on which the result(s) are
placed on the IGNOU website.
3. After re-evaluation, the better of the two scores of original marks/grade and marks/grade after
re-evaluation will be considered.
4. The revised marks/grade after re-evaluation shall be communicated to the student on receipt of
re-evaluation result and result of re-evaluation will also made available on the IGNOU website
at www.ignou.ac.in. The minimum time required for re-evaluation shall be 30 days from the
date of receipt of application.
5. Re-evaluation is permissible in TEE only and not in the Project/Dissertation, Practicals/Lab
courses, Workshops, Assignments & Seminar etc.
6. On the top of the envelope containing the prescribed application form,
please mention ‘APPLICATION FORM FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER
7. The application form duly filled-in may be send to the following address except CPE* & DPE*
Download Link Below