We have a good news for all the students who wants to Join IGNOU and who were waiting for the IGNOU's Online admission option from a long time. Now IGNOU allowing us to submit admission forms online with online payment and you can submit your all documents online.
Now No need to visit regional centre for IGNOU Admission. IGNOU offering online admission facility for almost all IGNOU Courses.
IGNOU Online admission gives you live status of your admission and you will get instant admission without any hassle. You can save your time by applying for distance learning program Online.
IGNOU Online admission process is easy and fast.
How to get Admission in IGNOU Online
- If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the "OTHERS" check box.
- For those with qualification of graduation and above, in the field "Board Code" select "9999".
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card: You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Payment by Net banking (UBI): If you have a UBI net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should must have the relevant scanned documents (All the documents being uploaded should be self attested). These include:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 50 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 30 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof.
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 100 KB)
Once you have uploaded the document and click the "NEXT" button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
You can contact the IGNOU Admission Helpline for Online Registration Process.
(9:30 AM - 6:00 PM)
(Monday to Friday)
Admissions are open now you can apply for July 2015 Session Online.
If you have any query regarding IGNOU Admission you can ask in comment section.
Our experts will guide you in the whole admission process for free.